Friday, June 12, 2009

Mission Constructed...

The other night my pal Crissy rang me to see if I could come over for an impromptu tasting her "Gourmet Buffet" treats (dinner...) and I happily obliged! She lives in historic San Miguel near the Mission. I had my camera in the car so I got out and snapped some shots. I remember visiting that Mission many times as a little girl, BBQ's and fundraisers or just to walk around. Since the earthquake that shook our county in 2003, they have been re-building this amazing corner of San Miguel. Hopefully soon, they will have it ready and open for the public. As for me, I sneak in everywhere...

Shall I go North or South?

There were a lot of little birdies on the crosses this day!








If Jesus had a house, this looks like a door where He might greet you if you came over for a Gourmet Buffet...

"Tell them I am that I am"
Exodus 3:14

"I am the first and I am the last"
Isaiah 44:6





2 comments:

Cristina Mathers said...

good pics, pal. esp like the door that Jesus would open for Gourmet Buffet. that's true in more ways than one! =)

Matt said...

You have some seriously fine photography here. I am glad I bumped into you!